Sunday, December 23, 2012

Our Winter Party

We had the BEST Winter Party ever!!!
We had a blast making cupcakes, playing Pin the Nose on the Snowman
racing with marshmallows, and creating a snowman. 
So cool!!!


BIG thank you to our Room Mom, Shea Santone, for organizing and creating fun activities for our party.

Thank you to all of the parent volunteers who helped during the party.

Also, we want to thank all of YOU, our parents, for your generosity and support.
We LOVED every minute of it!
You guys are the best!

Lastly, I want to thank all of you for your kindness and generosity.
You spoiled me rotten with your thoughtful gifts and cards; which I will treasure forever!
Again, thank you for everything you have done for me and my class.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy this time off with your families.
I will miss my kiddos! Can't wait to see everyone again in 2013!