Thursday, November 20, 2014

"I Am Thankful" Video



Hello and Happy Thanksgiving! 

I am so excited to share with you a project that my class has been working hard on all week. We have prepared an outstanding video of things we are thankful for just for you! J  

Just to give you a little background…
Last week, we wrote lists of different things we were thankful for. Then, to incorporate a little technology, we used our Ipads and a few new apps to create a video. The students drew a picture of what they were thankful for on the Ipad, along with typing a sentence. Next, we added our voices to read you our writing. The kids LOVED it! We hope you love it too!

Listed below is a link to our Dropbox where you can watch our “I Am Thankful” video. I would love for you to share this link with relatives and friends-if you would like. J I will also place it on the blog.

Mrs. Shelby’s Class: “I Am Thankful” video: