Sunday, November 3, 2013

My 5th Half-Marathon



I love to share with my students and their families things that I am passionate about. One is being a teacher and getting to enjoy your children each day. But, two other passions of mine are running and making a difference in others' lives. Therefore, I will be combining these two loves by running the MetroPC Dallas Half-Marathon for the 3rd time.

This marathon benefits The Scottish Rite Children's Hospital here in Dallas. I believe in this great organization and the way they help children and their families.

I would like to invite you and your child to this event on Sunday, December 8th. Please come out and support me and this amazing organization.

Race start time is: 8:00 a.m.
Where: Downtown Dallas


My very first half marathon-White Rock 2011
My lovely trash bag to keep me dry from the rain.
 Dallas Marathon 2012
Big D Half-May 2013

Cowtown 2012 with my best friend