Monday, March 25, 2013

All About Dr. Seuss!!!

"Oh, the places you will go..."
We learned all about Dr. Seuss. 
We read some great stories by him too!

If You Put Me In A Zoo
Green Eggs and Ham
The Cat in the Hat
Hop on Pop
Oh, The Thinks You Can Think!

Here are a few activities we created:

We made The Cat in the Hat booklets.


Inside, we wrote about what we would
 do if The Cat in the Hat came to our house.
"I will hide stuff because I do not want to clean up the stuff."


What would happen if Thing 1 and Thing 2 came to your house too?
"I would kick Thing 1 and Thing 2."


"If The Cat in the Hat came to my house, I would call my mom."


After reading, "Oh, The Thinks You Can Think," we created a visual of our thoughts.


This is what one friend is thinking about...."This is my sister." "She has a dress."
"I am feeding the ducks at the park."


"What will happen if I ride the unicorn?"
"Why did Thing 1 have blue hair?"


"What if the grass was growing today?"